18th February 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Engineering Diploma on 10th basis in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello,
I am in 9th standard studying in Andhra Pradesh. After my 10th, I don't want to do IPE. I want to study Diploma in Engineering stream. So, for admission in Diploma course what entrance exam I need to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Dairy Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Physiotherapy on 12th basis in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  12. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course?
  13. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  16. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college could be the best for Aeronauticals in hyderbad?
  18. In which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 6301 in EAMCET?
19th February 2016, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Engineering Diploma on 10th basis in Andhra Pradesh?

You have to apply for polytechnic entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh state for admission in diploma in engineering stream on the basis of class 10th qualification.

Admission is allotted on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the state technical directorate for education. Seats are allotted through counselling based on rank.
19th February 2016, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Engineering Diploma on 10th basis in Andhra Pradesh?

To get admission for pursuing Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in PolyCET examination which is conducted by AP Technical Board of Education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
19th February 2016, 11:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue Diploma in Engineering course from Andhra Pradesh you will have to appear for POLYCET exam and after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in any good college to pursue the course.
20th February 2016, 12:25 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

POLYCET is the entrance examination conducted in Andhra Pradesh in order to provide admission to candidates in Diploma courses. Therefore, if you want to get admission in Diploma in Engineering course, you will have to score well in the entrance to get yourself into any good college.
21st February 2016, 02:31 PM
monikasiri

State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh conducts an exam called POLYCET to get into Diploma of any course.The exam pattern is choose the correct answer.It include basic Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry.Ranks are allotted based on the marks you score in the exam.Later,counselling is conducted where all your certificates are verified and then seat is allotted based on your rank.Seat is allotted from the list of colleges and courses you choose at counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?