11th March 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Science? Entrance exams available for it?

Sir, I am in 10th standard and willing to study Diploma in Agricultural Science. Please send me list of government colleges and entrance exams available for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study B.Tech in Agricultural Science
  2. List of colleges offering admission in Agricultural Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  3. Can I do diploma in Agricultural science after completion of M.Sc in Botany?
  4. List of government colleges offering Diploma in Automotive Engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  5. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  6. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Sc Plant Pathology with full academic scholarship? Entrance exams and selection procedure for it?
  8. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  9. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  11. List of best colleges offering diploma in agricultural course in West Bengal?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  13. Government colleges offering masters in physiotherapy?
  14. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  15. List of government colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed along with their fees and entrance exam details
  16. List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Diploma in Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
5th May 2018, 03:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Science? Entrance exams available for it?

List of colleges in India offering Diploma in Agricultural Science:-

Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
Rajendranagar Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
(040) 24015011

Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College
G.B. Nagar, Kalavai Vellore, Tamil Nadu
(04173) 295050

Agricultural Polytechnic - Rudrur
Seed Technology Polytechnic, Regional Sugarcane and Rice Research Station, Rudrur, Telangana
Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh
(08467) 284024

College of Agricultural Technology - CAT Theni
Kullapuram, Via Vaigai Dam Theni, Tamil Nadu

Governmemt Polytechnic - Kashipur
Manpur Road, Kashipur Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand
(05947) 274034

Government Polytechnic Ghazipur
Ghazipur-Mau (Highway) NH-29, Andhun Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh
(05452) 261645

Marathwada Institute of Technology - MIT
37, Laxmi Nagar Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh
(05732) 238771

PGP College of Agricultural Science
NH-7, Namakkal - Karur Main Road Namakkal, Tamil Nadu
(04286) 267404

Each of the above mentioned colleges conduct their own entrance examination. So, you must have to appear in the respective entrance examinations to get admission for Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?