17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in India to study Diploma in Packaging Technology? Entrance exams available for it?

Sir, I am 10th passed and want to study Diploma in Packaging Technology course. So, send me list of colleges in India for it? Entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What to study after PG Diploma in Packaging Technology? List of colleges and universities offering this course?
  2. Can I pursue M.Tech in Packaging Technology and Science after completing Diploma in the same?
  3. Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Dairy Technology? Government colleges in North India for it?
  4. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  5. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Diploma in Electronics (Microprocessor)
  8. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  9. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it? -- [New]
  10. Post Graduate packaging Diploma of 2 years from Indian Institute of Packaging? Syllabus and papers for entrance exam?
  11. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  12. List of Women Polytechnic colleges in Kerala to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Eligibility and entrance exams available for it?
  13. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication
  14. List of colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Social Work course? Future of this course in India and job prospectus?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  16. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  18. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course? Government colleges in Maharashtra?
18th November 2017, 09:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in India to study Diploma in Packaging Technology? Entrance exams available for it?

As per your request I have listed some of the colleges which offers Diploma in Packaging Technology course:

> SIES School of Packaging (Thane, ph - 022 27713841)

> Government Polytechnic (Maharashtra, ph - 0712 2564483)

Most of the reputed colleges conduct their own entrance examinations to select the eligible candidates and some select on the basis of their last examination score.
19th November 2017, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in India to study Diploma in Packaging Technology? Entrance exams available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 10th passed and want to study Diploma in Packaging Technology course. So, send me list of colleges in India for it? Entrance exams available for it?

List of colleges in India to study the Diploma in Packaging Technology is given below;

Indian Institute of Packaging - Official Website

SIES School of Packaging - Official Website

J N Government Polytechnic, Ramanthapur - Official Website

SIGA Polytechnic College - Official Website

Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Admission to the Diploma in Packaging Technology course differs from one institute to another. Therefore, candidates have to check the admission procedure in the website of the concerned institute.
19th November 2017, 07:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges in India to study diploma in Packaging Technology:-

University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Hisar Haryana

SIES Graduate School of Technology, Navi Mumbai

Institute of Mass Communication and Media Technology, Kurukshetra

Indian Institute of Technology and Management, Hisar.

List of entrance exam to study diploma in packaging Technology:-

NTSE Exam- National Talent Search Examination

JEST- Joint Entrance Screening Test

MU OET- Manipal University Online Entrance Test

CU CET - Central University Common Entrance Test

SUAT- Sharda University Admission Test.
19th November 2017, 09:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Colleges in India to study diploma in Packaging Technology:-

Institute of mass communication and media Technology, Kurukshetra

Indian Institute of Technology and Management, Hisar

Government Polytechnic, Nagpur

University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Hisar

SIES Graduate School of Technology, Navi Mumbai.

Entrance Exam:-

JEST

NTSE EXAM

MU OUT

CURET

PFI EXAM

CU CET

SUAT

CUCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?