15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Dairy industries in North India for training in Food Technology? How to apply for it?

I am studying B.Sc Food Technology course and want to do training in Dairy sector. Suggest me some Dairy industries in North India for training? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  3. Which is a better option: microbiology or food technology or dairy technology?
  4. Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?
  5. What is the admission process followed for enrolling for M.Sc Food Technology course in NG Ranga University?
  6. Commerce student can apply for Food Inspector examination?
  7. Industries offering Inplant Training to B.Tech(Petrochemical Technology) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Which one should I opt, farm machinery or food processing?
  9. Criteria to do two months internship in Food Technology from Modern Food Industries (India) Limited (MFIL)?
  10. Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Dairy Technology? Government colleges in North India for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission into IIT Kharagpur in M.Tech in Dairy and Food technology after B.Tech in Dairy technology?
  12. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  13. How to become a Manager in Dairy and Food industry after B.Tech in Food Technology?
  14. Which course is best after completion of Inter in BIPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get internship training in B.Sc Food & Beverage Technology at Britannia Industries? Is this company best for it?
  16. Career scope of doing M.Tech in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Tech in Food Technology?
  17. How can I get job in Food and Dairy Industry after completing B.Sc Food Technology? List of vacancies in Food and Dairy Industry for this year?
  18. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad?
31st January 2018, 03:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dairy industries in North India for training in Food Technology? How to apply for it?

List of best Dairy Industries in North India is given as below:-

1. Ajanta Raaj Proteins Limited  

Address: 41/4A, 1st Floor, Friends Tower, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Madhu Nagar, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002
Phone: 09897596729

2. Milk Food Limited  

Address: 5th Floor, Bhandari House 91, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Phone: 01126460670

3. Sterling Agro Industries Limited  

Address: 454, 3rd Floor, Khari Baoli, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
Phone: 011 2391 5050

4. New Dairy Engineering And Trading Company Private Limited  

Address: B-8/5, Badli Industrial Estate, Phase-1, Samay Pur, Delhi, 110042
Phone: 011 2785 7109

Generally, the training is given by these industries to very limited candidates and that too selected by companies itself. You must have the reference of any permanent employee of the company to get training from any food industries. Submit your application in HR department of the company. If HR authority approved your application, then you can start the training from scheduled date and time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?