24th November 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for doing Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design through distance mode?

I am 12th passed. Right now i want do the fashion & textile design diploma course. So i want to know about the fee structure for doing the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Government Diploma course in Fashion & Textile Design?
  2. Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design?
  3. PAF after F.Sc with 78% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure for PG in Fashion Design?
  5. Short term advance diplomas in Textile/Fashion Designing?
  6. Fee structure to do Textile design from pearl academy?
  7. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech Textile regular course after doing MSc apparel and fashion design distance course?
  8. Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile?
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  10. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  11. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  12. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  13. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  14. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  15. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  16. Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?
  17. Details about the top sketching institutes?
  18. How may I get information about NIFT exam? I have sent my NIFT application form but still I didn't receive any acknowledgement
4th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for doing Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design through distance mode?

The fee structure of Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design varies from state to state and even from college to college. The fee structure of any course depends on the quality of education offered, infrastructure, etc.,. If the college offers high quality of education and has excellent facilities then, the fee structure will be high else the fee structure will be low. The fee structure of Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design course ranges from Rs.20000/- to Rs.50000/- and it may vary based on the facilities offered by college to its students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?