28th January 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee for Diploma in Structural Design? Admission in Diploma Architecture after 12th?

What is the fee of diploma in structural design?and can i get admisson after 12 com for diploma in architecture? What is the fee of diploma in building construction?can i get admisson after 12th com for diploma architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee for diploma in Structural design? Admission in architecture diploma possible after 12th?
  2. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  3. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  5. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  6. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  8. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  9. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  10. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  11. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  12. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  13. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  14. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  16. Can I do 12th through correspondence while doing diploma?
  17. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  18. One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?
4th December 2015, 04:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee for Diploma in Structural Design? Admission in Diploma Architecture after 12th?

Yes, you can get admission in Diploma in Architecture course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get lateral entry admission in Diploma in Architecture course. Since, you have completed 12th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission in Diploma in Architecture course. The fee structure of Diploma course ranges from Rs.20000/- to Rs.40000/- and it may vary depending upon the facilities provided by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?