14th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for English honours?

Before 3 years, I passed 12th class with commerce, to take admission in B.Com honour. What is the formalities for me and fees for the year. I wants to study again and want to admission in English honours.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from any private colleges in Kolkata? I have got 48% in M.A
  2. What is the course fees of B.A(English Honors)?
  3. Which is better to study between English Honours and B.Com Honours to become a Journalist?
  4. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  5. Can I do CS correspondence with B.Com Hons? What is the fee structure for both CS and B.Com honors
  6. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  7. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  8. Can i do MA in English after completing B.Com Honours from Delhi University?
  9. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  10. Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?
  11. What is the fee structure for English honors and bachelors in Journalism?
  12. How can i become a English Lecturer after studying English Honours?
  13. Eligibility for English honours from reputed institutes of Kolkata?
  14. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  16. What is the scope of doing regular and correspondence English Honours from DU?
  17. What is the meaning of 50% in Graduation for SSC Upper primary TET???
  18. Total fee expenses of ICMAI Intermediate course?
15th February 2017, 01:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fees structure for English honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Before 3 years, I passed 12th class with commerce, to take admission in B.Com honour. What is the formalities for me and fees for the year. I wants to study again and want to admission in English honours.

The fees structure for the BA English Honors course differs from one college to another college. The course fees at Ramjas College is around Rs 10,000 for the first year. The Ramjas College website link is Click Here

The fee for the BA English Honors course in Amity Institute of English Studies and Research is Rs 55,000 for the first year. The Amity Institute of English Studies and Research website link is Click Here

The BA Honors in English course fee at Sharda University is Rs 80,000 per annum. The Sharda University website link isClick Here

The BA Englis Honors fee in Manipal University, Jaipur is Rs 1,79,000. The Manipal University Jaipur website link is Click Here

You can check the fees details of the college you want to join in the college website or in the prospectus.
15th February 2017, 02:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 12th standard with commerce, so you are eligible to pursue English honours. Candidates from any stream are eligible to pursue this course. There is no such entrance examination required to get admission for the same. You can directly visit the college authorities and apply for admission.

The fees for English honours course in general ranges between Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per year. However, it may differ in other colleges according to places and their level of standards.
15th February 2017, 05:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely take English Honours as a Graduate degree course after the completion of your class 12th from a recognised Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the English Honours in Graduation.
Look, all the Colleges have their own fee structure and it differs from College to College. So, it will be better to contact to the respective Colleges in order to get the exact details about it.
15th February 2017, 09:28 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate who have scored minimum 50% marks in his/her class 12 can pursue English honours. The fee structure varies from colleges to colleges for that you have to contact the respective colleges in which you want to get admission. you can apply online or you can apply offline by taking the form from the colleges.
15th February 2017, 11:45 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- Generally the fee structure varies from institute to institute, so it is difficult to provide exact fee structure for English honors.

--- However, here i am giving you an example from which you will get an idea about the fee structure of English honors course.

Institute: Amity Institute of English Studies and Research
Fee for first year: Rs. 82,500/-
26th April 2019, 11:50 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

You can apply online or you can apply offline by taking the form from the colleges.

The fee structure varies from colleges to colleges for that you have to contact the respective colleges in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?