29th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which field to choose in diploma if I have scored 55% marks in 12th General science?

Which field to choose in diploma if I have scored 55% marks in 12th General science? Can you please suggest me the best suited fields which I can opt for? Am not sure and clear about what to do next as part of my diploma course so I need some help here!

Related Questions:
  1. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  2. Which field should I choose after scoring 83% in Maths and 78% in science?
  3. What to choose between General Science and Bifocal science in science stream?
  4. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  5. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th?
  6. Which field should I choose after passing 12th?
  7. Which field can I choose in diploma after scoring 92% in SSC exam?
  8. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  9. Which field to choose after 12th Science with Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which field should I choose after passing 12th with PCM computer science?
  11. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  12. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which field should I choose after diploma? I am a student of commerce student
  14. Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?
  15. Courses in DU after 12th with PCM and 58% marks apart from B.Tech?
  16. Eligibility for Diploma courses after 12th Biology?
  17. Which field should I choose for 11th and 12th after passing 10th to become a new anchor?
  18. Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science
30th May 2015, 07:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field to choose in diploma if I have scored 55% marks in 12th General science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which field to choose in diploma if I have scored 55% marks in 12th General science? Can you please suggest me the best suited fields which I can opt for? Am not sure and clear about what to do next as part of my diploma course so I need some help here!
There are so many Specialization are available in Diploma after completing 12th standard. Being a 12th standard science stream student, you can apply for the anyone of the Diploma course based on your Interest and future. Before selecting the course, you should think about your future and what do you want to become in the future and select the course based on that.
  • Diploma in Automobile Engineering
  • Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
  • Diploma in Architecture Assistantship
  • Diploma in Biomedical Biotechnology
  • Diploma in Business Administration
  • Diploma in Civil Engineering
  • Diploma in Chemical Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Engineering
  • Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
  • Diploma in Apparel Design
  • Diploma in Ceramic Technology
  • Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  • Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Diploma in Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard with good marks in Science and Mathematics are eligible to apply for the above Diploma course. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in science stream can get first preference at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?