18th December 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the Diploma course in Psychology in Chennai?

Respected Madam/ Sir,

I wish to pursue Diploma in Psychology in Chennai. I am a resident of Chennai.
Kindly let me know how to get admission in the desired mentioned course.

Thanks and Best Regards

Celina Varghese
Emai_Id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  2. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  3. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  4. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
  5. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology through correspondence in Siliguri
  6. How to work in Army as a psychologist? I am a student of B.A Psychology
  7. What should I do next after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering after 12th? Can I get admission for diploma course? Information about HIET Chennai?
  8. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  9. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  10. Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?
  11. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  13. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  14. What is the duration of doing diploma in Psychology?
  15. Can CA join Psychology courses in India?
  16. Form dates for B.Sc in Psychology after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  18. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
22nd December 2015, 06:53 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in the Diploma course in Psychology in Chennai?

To get admission under Diploma in Psychology, candidates must have completed class 10th from a recognized Board. There are Entrance Examinations such as LEET, ECET, JELET examinations, qualifying in which a candidate can take admission under the above said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?