30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to improve salary and status after completing diploma in Ophthalmic assistant?

After completion of my diploma in Ophthalmic assistant what can I do to improve my salary and status? Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
3rd April 2018, 05:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve salary and status after completing diploma in Ophthalmic assistant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of my diploma in Ophthalmic assistant what can I do to improve my salary and status? Would you please help me in this regard?

Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Ophthalmic assistant course have to work in eye hospitals to learn and gain experience. Candidates have to work with eye doctors to gain knowledge. They can also help the eye doctors by performing various tests and procedures. They prepare the patients to meet eye doctor. Only by work experience the ophthalmic assistant can gain salary and status. They can also study BSc course in the same discipline to get higher salary and status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?