4th February 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it good decision to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering to become a Rail Driver? How to study this course?

Hello sir, I want to become a Rail Driver so, I want to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering. Is it good decision for me? How to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  2. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job?
  4. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  5. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. What should I study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Mechanical Diploma course if my HS result is not well?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  11. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  13. Can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if pursue Diploma Mechanical course?
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  15. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  16. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  17. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  18. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
5th February 2017, 01:43 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is it good decision to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering to become a Rail Driver? How to study this course?

Hello,
Let me first give you some general information regarding how you can qualify for the job. You have to sit for the Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) exam, since you want to become a rail driver you have to qualify the concerned exam for which the elegibility criteria is class 10th pass;completion of ITI course from any specified trade and age limit is from 18-30 years. Notification of the exam will be published on the newspaper or the related website.
Now,getting a Diploma course done would be an add-on! Hence,it will be a good decision to do a course on Mechanical Engineering. You can pursue the course from any good institute.
Hope this information was useful to you. Good Luck!
5th February 2017, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good decision to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering to become a Rail Driver? How to study this course?

Yes, diploma in mechanical engineering is definitely valid for rail driver job in Indian railways. You can get admission in such course through polytechnic entrance exam.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the polytechnic entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling based on rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?