15th March 2015, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Good institute for Diploma in Nautical Science? Certificate of International Maritime Academy is valuable?

Dear sir,
i want to do Diploma in nautical science ,now i am very confuse about the joining.In India there were so many maritime institute,but some of the institutes have not a good value in certificate.could u help me the good institute for diploma in nautical science.What about international maritime academy.How is the certificate value in IMA.How is the CDC in there?

waiting for u replay

ARJUN M S

10th June 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good institute for Diploma in Nautical Science? Certificate of International Maritime Academy is valuable?

Sir tell me the difference between annamalai uni and affiliated imu uni degree in Marine engineering! Tell also about Placements !Is annamalai degree is valid equability to IMU uni
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?