27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to take mechanical diploma from Manaw Bharti University? What are the benefits of the course?

I want know about mech. diploma because i will be took admission in distance from manaw bharti university.I live in u.P. Tumkuhi.Pls.Name of institute located intumkuhiraj,distt.Kushinagar. What are the benefits in doing the course?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Mechanical Engineering Diploma 5th & 6th semester exam conducted by Manav Bharti University?
  2. Is Manav Bharti university diploma approved by AMIE?
  3. Can I do merchant navy if currently doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  5. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether Manobharathi and Manava Bharati are the same Universities or not? -- [New]
  8. Is it worth doing PhD from Manav Bharti University to have good career?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing mechanical diploma in correspondence mode in Haryana?
  10. What are the benefits of studying Diploma in e-Business?
  11. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  12. What are the benefits of studying Diploma over 12th standard?
  13. Need information about career options in Journalism after 12th?
  14. List of good institutes which provides GP Rating Course in Chennai after Diploma In Mechanical?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical in any university after finishing diploma in mechanical from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajashan Vidyapeeth?
  16. Recognition details of doing Ph.D from Manav Bharti University? Is it UGC approved?
  17. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  18. How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?
31st October 2016, 07:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to take mechanical diploma from Manaw Bharti University? What are the benefits of the course?

Yes, mechanical engineering diploma course is a good course to pursue from Manav Bharti University. However, it is recommended to opt for full time course rather than distance learning course. This is because most of the private sector companies do not have provision of recruiting distance learning candidates. If your aim is to get a job as soon as possible, then diploma course is an ideal option as you will have good job scope after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering. But if you do not have any such compulsion of getting a job as soon as possible, then you should go for 10+2 and then degree course in mechanical engineering as this will increase your scope of getting admission chance in good institutes of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?