28th October 2016, 01:11 AM
Ahamad shaik

Can I join Aeronautical Engineering Institute after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering scoring 70.5% marks?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Applied Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering scoring 70.5% marks. I want to to know weather I am eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering Institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Eligibility to apply for CTET after completing diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to join B.A group in degree as a private candidate after completing diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering after diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  10. B.Sc graduate can get lateral entry into B.Tech?
  11. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  12. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  16. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
30th October 2016, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering Institute after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering scoring 70.5% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahamad shaik View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Applied Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering scoring 70.5% marks. I want to to know weather I am eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering Institute?

Yes, you can join B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering in Manipal Institute of Technology after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 70.5% marks. Candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after a three year Diploma course. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET). The entrance test duration will be one hour. The details are available in the Manipal Institute of Technology website, the link is Click Here
31st October 2016, 06:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering Institute after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering scoring 70.5% marks?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for degree course in the field of Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation. This is because you can get admission in degree course after diploma completion through lateral entry scheme for which you will be eligible to get admission in electronics and Instrumentation related fields. If you want to pursue Aeronautical engineering, you need to pursue 10+2/diploma in Aeronatuical and then opt for degree course in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?