28th October 2016, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after completing Diploma in EEE?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in EEE and I want to continue my studies so I want you to tell me which course should I pursue after completing Diploma in EEE?

Related Questions:
29th October 2016, 07:49 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing Diploma in EEE?

After completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering you can take admission in BE or B.TECH course through lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET etc. After qualifying in one of these exam you can take admission directly in second year of engineering. But for that candidates must have completed their diploma course with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized institution. Thanks
29th October 2016, 11:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing diploma in electrical engineering there are are lots of higher study options for you which can lead you to a better career with high remuneration. The best option for you is B.Tech or B.E, after completing these courses you can get better jobs in reputed companies.

Here are some of the other courses which you can pursue being a diploma holder in electrical engineering:

> BBA.

> BCA.

> Diploma Course in Banking.

> B.Sc.

> Diploma and degree course in Fashion Designing.

> Diploma and degree course in Garment Technology.

> Diploma and degree course in Textile Designing.

> Diploma and degree course in Plastic Technology.

> Diploma and degree course in Leather Technology.

> Diploma and degree course in Interior Design and Decoration.
30th October 2016, 09:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your diploma course in the field of EEE. There are various course options before you after completing diploma course. However, the ideal course option is B.Tech/B.E in the field of Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Electrical Engineering. However, you can also opt for courses and even in other disciplines like -

- B.Sc
- Post graduate diploma in EEE
- Mass Communication courses
- Fashion Designing
- Physical Fitness
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- BCA
- BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?