4th November 2016, 06:15 PM
krishna Gandhi

Which course can I pursue after completing 3 years Diploma?

Respected Sir, I have completed 3 years Diploma and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know which course can I pursue after completing 3 years Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  2. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  3. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  4. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?
  5. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?
  6. Which course should I pursue after completing three years Diploma in DTP (CIPET)? Can I go for B.Tech?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  8. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  9. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How can I pursue LLB course after completing Diploma (IEI) from Amie?
  11. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  12. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  14. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  15. Can I pursue M.Com after three years of completing B.Com with 49% marks?
  16. Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the pay scale after completing 12+Diploma in Food Technology? Can I pursue M.Tech after completing Diploma?
5th November 2016, 07:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing 3 years Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna Gandhi View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed 3 years Diploma and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know which course can I pursue after completing 3 years Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

The aspirant can pursue B.E or B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma course. The candidates after the engineering diploma will be admitted to the 2nd year of the engineering graduation through lateral entry mode. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. Apart from engineering degree, you can study various courses like AMIE, Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Hardware and Networking, Diploma in Animation, Diploma in Tourism Management, Diploma in Web Designing, Diploma in Fire and Safety etc. You can choose any one of the course in the subject in which you have more interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?