19th August 2012, 10:09 AM
aquakavi

How should I clear my Maths Arrears?

sir.. i'm doing 7th sem(cse dept)and i'm havin arrears in all 5 maths papers.. still i didnt clear any1 of it... whether their is any possibilities to clear within my course ends... or in what way i have to prepare for my maths arrears... though i prepared well i cant able to put it off..pls help me

2nd September 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I clear my Maths Arrears?

any process to change maths arrear paper
10th December 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

SUCESS DOESNT COME TO YOU, YOU GO TO IT

BELIEVE YOU CAN!

LEARN MATHS B.E-M1, M2, M3 & M4 (ALL UNIVERSITY & ALL DEPARTMENTS)

5th February 2013, 10:34 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I clear my Maths Arrears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquakavi View Post
sir.. i'm doing 7th sem(cse dept)and i'm havin arrears in all 5 maths papers.. still i didnt clear any1 of it... whether their is any possibilities to clear within my course ends... or in what way i have to prepare for my maths arrears... though i prepared well i cant able to put it off..pls help me
Hi

This is indeed very sad that you have got 5 arrears in your Mathematics subject which is also considered very important and has high grade points also. So this must have already dented your performance in each semester and also lagging back now also.

The 7th semester means that you have another semester to clear all your back papers so that you can successfully pass your degree and get jobs in some companies or even study further. Let me also tell you that until you pass all your backs and subjects of your B.Tech or graduation you CANNOT take jobs or study Post Graduation courses in any college.

So this is a kind of compulsory for you that clear all these 5 back papers and then move ahead. What I would suggest you is that you should approach your concerned faculty who taught you Maths in all the 5 semesters. Mind it that they play a key role in helping you out with this thing. You have to make sure that you talk to them about this problem of yours.

They would conduct extra classes or BACK Classes for you as in many colleges and teach you all those 5 chapters each once again. You have to learn it good this time, understand the concepts so that you do not have problems clearing the paper. If you have any doubts you should ask them again and again but be clear of what you are studying.

Remember that there are no tutions for Engineering Mathematics so believe in yourself and thats the ONLY possible way you can get out of this trouble and clear all your papers for a better future.

Regards
RANJEET
24th March 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

am in my 6th sem,am having 5papers arrers in maths am in cse.i dont know what to do...pls help me i must clear atleast by my 7th sem,what can i do...guide me
19th August 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to da mba with arrear
27th September 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I am having maths arrear m2 and m3..i cant clear it.my cgpa is 6.4.. cgpa above 6.5 is only first class..if I got 80% marks in mathematics then only I got first class..and this is the final sem.how to score marks .help me
12th November 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i also have arrear
in m2 couldn't clear it what to do?
22nd January 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying BE but i have more arrears all maths paper more theory paper so how will all paper cleas please tell me sir
7th February 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

hai....iam studying BCA i have one arrear in the first semester....so pls tell how can i clear my paper
17th February 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am having maths arrear m2 and m3..this is the final sem.how to score marks .help me
18th April 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

For m2 m3 the concept of clearing is very easy because I ve seen people who ve done it irrespective of their weakness in the subject. All you have to do this see the previous years qpapers..list out your own formulae sheet and keep practising the problems. It will definitely help you. It is not compulsory that you have to learn all chapters thoroughly. Any three chapters if you are thorough then that ll easily help you get atleast d grade. So plan and work I'm sure you ll clear ! All the very best and godbless :)
5th June 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hello .... im having arrear maths 1 and now only im in 2nd year can clear my arrear paper???? please help me
7th June 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am having m3,nm,& pqt.. how to clear these all maths paper..please help me to clear my maths papers.
15th September 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquakavi View Post
Hey have you cleared them? If so can you please enlighten me on how...am in the same situation now.
14th October 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

hi,
sir.. i'm doing 3th sem(BCA dept)and i'm havin arrears in 2 maths papers.. still i didnt clear any1 of it... whether their is any possibilities to clear within my course ends... or in what way i have to prepare for my maths arrears... though i prepared well i cant able to put it off..pls help me.to clear my maths arrears pls
10th July 2015, 02:51 PM
MithunShivaa

Thumbs up Re: How should I clear my Maths Arrears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i also have arrear
in m2 couldn't clear it what to do?
Hai dude, believe in yourself and be confident enough in preparing your papers. Before appearing to d exam make sure that your moto is only about clearing your exam. Please don't believe in any one on helping you. Be "CONFIDENT" and the success is yours. All The Best
8th March 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm finish my B.E course .I'm having 4 maths papers .still i didnt any 1 of it.wheather their is any possibilities clear arriers in what way i prepare my maths arriers ...though I prepared well i can't able to put it of..plz help me..
24th May 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have arrears in m3 and m4 subject. I am. Writing exam every time but I am unable to clear it.now I am in 6 sem. What should i do now my credits all completed for m3.
26th November 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have arrears in M1 as it's my last attempt i am nervous about clearing the paper and also I didn't prepare well so suggest me a quick idea
5th July 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

There is any possible clear m1 in an single attempt????......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?