1st February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to join Diploma course directly in 2nd year?

Sir, i wish to pursue Diploma course in Automobile Entgi9neering. I want to know about the requirement for getting admission directly in the second year of Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
  2. How to join B.E in Andhra Pradesh University directly in 2nd year after completing diploma in mechanical?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  4. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  6. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  7. How to join UG Degree after diploma? Is it possible to join directly in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics?
  8. Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical
  9. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completing ITI fitter in Tamilnadu
  10. Can a diploma holder join directly in 2nd year after passing BSc Civil Engineering Malaysia?
  11. Can I join B.E Mechanical directly after my diploma?
  12. How can I apply for 2nd PUC directly after completing SSLC? I have discontinued the 1st year PUC
  13. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  14. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  15. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. How can I get the photocopy of conception order for diploma to degree?
  18. How can I join diploma in KSOU after completing ITI? When will the openings get started? How much is the fee collected per semester?
2nd February 2016, 03:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to join Diploma course directly in 2nd year?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard or 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process.
2nd February 2016, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to join Diploma course directly in 2nd year?

For admission in 2nd year of the diploma course you must have ITI qualification. Even class 12th with PCM stream will help you to get lateral entry admission through polytechnic entrance exam.

Just apply for exam when notification is out and try to manage a top rank so that you can get admission in your choice of college through counselling.
1st February 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Diplama 2nd year mechanical after complete my intere in CEC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?