12th March 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I fillup JEXPO application if waiting for Madhyamik result?

Hello,
This year I have given my Madhyamik. As you know that the result declaration will be done later. So how could I show the 35% marks of Madhyamik while filling up the JEXPO application form? Because I have no marksheet right now. It will be given 2 months after Madhyamik most probably. Please solve this matter.

15th March 2016, 08:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup JEXPO application if waiting for Madhyamik result?

JEXPO is entrance exam for admission in diploma course in West Bengal and is conducted by State Government of Bengal.

*JEXPO examination form will be released soon. In application form, there is a section where you have to fill how much percentage of marks, you have got in board exams of 10th standard. Since you have appeared for board exams, you must fill appearing candidates and result awaited.

*When you clear JEXPO, at time admission, you will have to submit marksheet showing that you have more than 35% marks.
6th February 2018, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

I have a question about jexpo application form...I filled jexpo application form 2018..but mistakenly i have input wrong date of birth...what should i do now??
21st October 2020, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I was a student of class 10 Icse, In jexpo marks filling i put Marks of "history civics" and "geography" separately and only geography marks has been taken as my best 5 subject, will i get rejected? cuz in Icse History civics and geography considered as 1 subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?