30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in mass communication diploma?

Respected Sir/Mam,

my qualification is BA and PGDCA but now i want to do a diploma in mass communication so plz guide me how i can admission in diploma i will be thankful to you for your help? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. How can I get admission in mass communication diploma?
  3. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  4. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  5. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  6. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  7. Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?
  8. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  9. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  10. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to become an RTO Officer after completion of diploma in mass communication?
  12. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  13. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  15. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  16. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  17. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  18. How to get admission in diploma mass communication?
1st October 2016, 06:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in mass communication diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

my qualification is BA and PGDCA but now i want to do a diploma in mass communication so plz guide me how i can admission in diploma i will be thankful to you for your help? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

You can apply online for the admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication. The students who are holding a graduate degree in Arts, Science, Mass Media, Commerce or any professional course will be eligible for the PG Diploma in Mass Communication course. The admission to the course in some institutions will be based on the online entrance test and personal interview. The course is available in the following institutions;

Xavier Institute of Communications - Website Link

Indian Institute of Mass Communication - Website Link

IGNOU - Website Link

Banaras Hindu University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?