30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

List of jobs to apply after complete computer engineering diploma?

Sir iam complete diploma in computer engineering please tell me about will i get job on diploma base and how much salary up to i received. Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? What are the steps to be followed?

1st October 2016, 03:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs to apply after complete computer engineering diploma?

Yes, after completing diploma in computer engineering you can definitely get various types of jobs. After completion of the above mentioned course you can move into the following sectors for employment:

> Computer Hardware sector.

> Software Development sector.

> Computer Service sector.

> Consultancy Services.

> Networking and Maintenance sector.

> Web Designing and Publishing, etc.

You can apply for some of the following positions:

> Software Engineer.

> Hardware Engineer.

> Network Engineer.

> Web Designer, etc.

You have to submit your resume in various companies through the job portals or you can directly submit your resume into their websites. If your resume gets shortlisted then you will be called for interview for the selection process. Some companies may conduct an entrance test to select the eligible candidates. So, in order to get selected you should prepare well for the test and interview.
1st October 2016, 06:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of jobs to apply after complete computer engineering diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir iam complete diploma in computer engineering please tell me about will i get job on diploma base and how much salary up to i received. Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? What are the steps to be followed?
There are various job opportunities for the Diploma in Computer Science Engineering candidates. They can work in various private sector organizations like BPOs, Call Centers etc. They can work as Customer Support Executive, Data Entry Operator, System Support Executive etc. The list of jobs available for the Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering is given below;

HKM Solutions – Website Link

Interglobe Technologies - Website Link

Sitel India Pvt. Ltd - Website Link

Allsec Technologies Limited - Website Link

DSNL - Website Link

The job details can be found in the job sites like Naukri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?