30th September 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an RTO Officer after completion of diploma in mass communication?

Hi,

This is krishna sharma & i have completed Diploma in mass communication advertisement & journalism in second division with 58.4% . now , i go to on this to complete this course with ...... diploma is best for me to get this job thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the position of RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Computers stream?
  2. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I become a RTO officer?
  4. Can I be eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  5. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  6. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  9. Procedure to become a research officer after completion of post graduation in mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  10. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  11. Eligibility, criteria, selection procedure, reference books and preparation tips to become an RTO Officer?
  12. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  13. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  14. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  15. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  16. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  17. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?
30th September 2016, 09:46 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an RTO Officer after completion of diploma in mass communication?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment as RTO. The examination is conducted by Public Service Commission.

You are eligible to appear for Clercial post and the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board.

So, after appearing and qualifying in entrance examination you are eligible for recruitment in jobs as RTO. For more information visit at the official website of state Public Commission Service.
30th September 2016, 10:08 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an RTO Officer after completion of diploma in mass communication?

Yes according to my knowledge you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism to make your career as a RTO Officer.
But for this you need to clear entrance examination to get admission and it is a three year course. After completing this you will be eligible to get job.
30th September 2016, 12:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to become RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mass Communication course. The basic educational qualification required for this RTO officer recruitment is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma in Automobile from a recognized university or institution.

>> As you are not done with any of the above mentioned courses, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The selection process of this recruitment consists of Written Test and Personal Interview.
30th September 2016, 01:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, as you are a diploma holder in Mass Communication hence you are not eligible to become RTO officer because minimum qualification required to appear in exam is graduation in any stream from recognised University with at least 50% marks. So I would like to suggest you to complete your degree in any stream to appear in this exam.
30th September 2016, 02:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for RTO ( Regional Transport Office ) examination which is conducted by state PCS.

Candidates after qualifying in examination are eligible for recruitment as job. The examination is conducted for three post as :-

Clerical.

Sub Assistant Engineer.

Judicial Service.

But, you are eligible to appear for examination only for clerical post after diploma degree.

For sub assistant engineer the minimum required qualification is B.Tech or B.E where as for Judicial service it is necessary to have Law degree.
30th September 2016, 02:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to become RTO is graduation in any stream from recognised university but with at least 50% marks.
As you have completed your diploma in Mass Communication Hence you are not eligible to appear in this exam.
So you have to complete your degree through correspondence or regular course so that you can appear in RTO exam.
30th September 2016, 02:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

RTO stands for Regional Transport Officer. The entrance examination is conducted for three posts mentioned above:

>>Clerical post: Academic qualification required is 10+2 or its equivalent.

>>Judicial post: It requires Bachelor's degree in law.

>>Assistant engineer Post: Bachelor's degree in engineering.

Diploma is considered equivalent to 10+2 and hence, you can apply for RTO Clerical post entrance exam after diploma in Mass communication.
30th September 2016, 03:41 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

No, you are not eligible to become an RTO Officer after completion of diploma in mass communication.because the minimum qualification requied is graduation.

The following are the eligibility required to become a RTO Officer :-

->>You should be the citizen of India.

->>You should have completed your graduation from a recognized institute.

->>Your age limit should be within 18 to 37 years.
30th September 2016, 05:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to become an RTO Officer after completion of diploma in mass communication.

Recruitment exam for the post of RTO officer is conducted by the State Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria to apply for RTO officer post are as under :-

-The candidate must possess Mechanical Engineering/Diploma in Automobile engineering from a recognized university/institution.

-The candidate age limit must be in between 18 years to 35 years.

One can apply for the post by filling the online application form given on the official website Regional Transport Office of the concerned State.
30th September 2016, 08:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

This is krishna sharma & i have completed Diploma in mass communication advertisement & journalism in second division with 58.4% . now , i go to on this to complete this course with ...... diploma is best for me to get this job thanks
Yes, diploma candidates are eligible for RTO exam in clerical post.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for RTO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 34 years.
30th September 2016, 11:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need not be worried about it as you can very much become an RTO officer after completion of your Diploma in Mass Communication. You should for that have to have completed your +2 from a recognized board.

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by Public Service Commission and ponce you clear the examination and the further recruitment steps, you will be very much eligible to avail the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?