19th March 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Nirma University of Science and Technology, Gujarat?

Hello,
What I have to do for admission in
Diploma in Electrical Engineering field in
Nirma University of Science and Technology, Gujarat?
Please tell me the process anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  2. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  3. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  4. Names of colleges of Rajkot which offer MSc IT course?
  5. How much percentage is required for admission in Nirma University for Diploma?
  6. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  8. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  9. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  10. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  11. Can I get admission in Nirma University or LD engineering college after scoring 24.67/100 marks in GATE computer science exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  14. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  15. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  16. Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?
  17. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
20th March 2015, 06:44 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Nirma University of Science and Technology, Gujarat?

Admission Procedure for Nirma University:

* For doing diploma in the Nirma University the candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 in Gujarat Board or any Equivalent board.

* The candidate who wish to get admission in Nirma university should fill the application form without any mistake and submit with in last date.

* The admission fee must be paid in the bank through Demand Draft and submit along with application form.

* Cost of prospectus and application form is Rs 1000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?