14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I have a career as an Air Hostess after completing Diploma in Medical Laboratory?

I am Darsha Damayanthi. I am a 22 years old year candidate and my ambition is to be an air hostess. I have done o/l and a/l exam. I am pursuing my diploma in medical laboratory technology. How can I apply for this. Please reply me. Thanks dear Sir or Madam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing my Graduation? What are the qualities required to become an Air Hostess?
  4. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  5. How to become an air hostess at the age of 21?
  6. Diploma courses related to Air Hostess for B.Com graduate?
  7. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  8. How can I become an Air Hostess in Air India?
  9. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing 12th? Minimum height and weight required to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Which college is best for doing air hostess course?
  12. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completing class 10th? What step should I follow to become an Air Hostess?
  13. Which field is best after 12th for Air Hostess?
  14. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming an Air Hostess? -- [New]
  15. Is B.Sc degree in physics valid for an air hostess job?
  16. Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to become an Air hostess after completing intermediate? What is the height and total time required to become an Air hostess?
  18. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
15th August 2016, 10:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I have a career as an Air Hostess after completing Diploma in Medical Laboratory?

As per your educational qualification and age you are eligible to appear in the entrance exam for air hostess. But along with above eligibility, you must have fulfill the other eligibility criteria also. Your height must not be less than 157.5 centimeters. You must have good communication skills. After clearing the entrance exam, you have to qualify the 'group discussion' round. Finally, you have to face the personal interview. After clearing the interview, you will be selected as trainee.
16th August 2016, 02:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I have a career as an Air Hostess after completing Diploma in Medical Laboratory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Darsha Damayanthi. I am a 22 years old year candidate and my ambition is to be an air hostess. I have done o/l and a/l exam. I am pursuing my diploma in medical laboratory technology. How can I apply for this. Please reply me. Thanks dear Sir or Madam.

The aspirant should have studied 10+2 to become an Air Hostess. This is the minimum educational requirement for the Air Hostess job. The Degree or Diploma in Tourism Management course will be an added advantage. Apart from the educational qualifications, the candidate should have pleasing personality to become an Air Hostess. The age limit should be 18 to 25 years. You should be at least 157 cm in height and your weight should be in proportion to your height. You should have a valid passport. It is good to have a normal vision and knowing swimming is advisable. You should be unmarried and should have good communication skills. You can also train through the training academies available for this purpose.
7th November 2022, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in medical lab technician...Is the salary which I get after completing the air hostess couse will be same or can I expect more?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?