13th December 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, I am Darshana and I am in 2nd year BMS course, my age is 20 years and I want to become an Air Hostess but I don't know the procedure to become an Air Hostess so I want to know how can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess? Do I have to appear for any exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing my Graduation? What are the qualities required to become an Air Hostess?
  4. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  5. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  6. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  8. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  9. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  10. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  11. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
  12. Is it mandatory to complete training to become an Air hostess? -- [New]
  13. What is the minimum requirements of Weight to become an Airhostess?
  14. Am I eligible to become an Air hostess after completing intermediate? What is the height and total time required to become an Air hostess?
  15. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
14th December 2016, 07:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?

One can directly apply in different airlines. Advertisement for which are published in national newspapers and other mass media.The airline organizes a screening process in which height and weight measurement of selected candidate is checked. Then, there will be an entrance exam conducted by the airline. After clearing the examination, a main interview is conducted to judge language fluency, voice, personality, communication skill, and reaction to adverse situations. After clearing all these stages, one get selected as Air Hostess and put under a training for a period of six months by airlines.

Eligibility criteria for Air Hostess are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Graduation in any discipline.

-The minimum age limit should be in between 19 years to 27 years.

Physical Requirements :

Height :

For female candidate : 157.5 cms and

For male candidate : 163 cms.

Weight : in proportionate with height.

Eyesight : 6/24 in each eye.Correctable to at least 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye.

-The candidate needs to be proficient in Hindi, English and any other foreign languages.
25th December 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?

Please tell me the examination name of air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?