22nd October 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in AMIE on the basis of diploma in E.E and what is the cost of the course?

I am 25 year old. I have done my diploma in E.E. How can I take admission in AMIE. What types of documents are required and in which month form to be filled. Can I do this in Himachal Pradesh. If yes then which distt. and total cost for this degree. Can I do it along with private job too?

22nd October 2016, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in AMIE on the basis of diploma in E.E and what is the cost of the course?

To take admission in AMIE after completion of your three years Diploma in E.E course, you have to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application from from the Institute. After filling up the membership application form,your details will be verified by a Supporter and if found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE course. The fee structure for AMIE (Postal Study) course is Rs. 43,750/- and for AMIE (Regular Study), it is Rs. 79,000/-.

Documents Required :-
1. Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
3. Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
4. Attested copy of Final/ Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
5. Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?