22nd October 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for D.Ed admission in a government college?

Respected Sir, I am a student of 3rd year in Burdwan university. My age is 19 and I want to get admission in govt. D.Ed college. Is there i have must to gives a entrance exam? My MP marks is 76% & HS 74.6%. Am I eligible? What is the procedure for D.Ed admission. I live in Asansol. Which college is nearest & best for me ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  2. Where to get the forms of government D.Ed colleges? Can I get a chance to get admission in government D.Ed colleges?
  3. What is the date of D.Ed CET of Maharashtra?
  4. Eligibility criteria required for admission in Government College of Mumbai? How much should I score in H.SC and JEE Main exam for admission? -- [New]
  5. When will be DED CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in MCA at any government college?
  7. What is the eligibility for D.Ed admission in a government college?
  8. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  9. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  10. How to do D.Ed course and is it affiliated to D.Ed course?
  11. What are the eligibility critiera for studying Post Graduation course in Homeopathy in Government college?
  12. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  13. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  15. Eligibility to study MDS(Orthodontics) in any Government Dental College of India? Total fee expenses?
  16. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  17. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  18. How to change dental college to do internships?
22nd October 2016, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for D.Ed admission in a government college?

To be eligible to get admission in D.Ed course in government college, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Science or Arts stream from a recognised board. You have to appear and qualify the state level entrance examination conducted by your respective state board to get admission for pursuing D.Ed course. By qualifying the entrance examination, according to your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the college where you are eligible to get admission for pursuing D.Ed course.
23rd October 2016, 02:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for D.Ed admission in a government college?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for D.Ed admission in a Government College after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with Science or Arts stream are eligible to apply for D.Ed course.
Candidates must have appeared in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which they can take admission in different Colleges to study the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?