28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How to discontinue diploma and do MMBS course?

I joined diploma after my 10th class in March then I stopped it and joined intermediate. I got an MBBS seat in government college Nellore. Now I want to discontinue my diploma to get my scholarship money. So, please tell me the way to get scholarship and discontinue my diploma. Thank you.

3rd March 2017, 04:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to discontinue diploma and do MMBS course?

You have already left your diploma and done intermediate, then what is the need to discontinuing the same diploma again? You have already left of long time back.

Now you have got seat in a government medical college, which is a very good option in terms of professional career. You can take admission without any worries.
4th March 2017, 12:40 PM
Sam James

Default Re: How to discontinue diploma and do MMBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I joined diploma after my 10th class in March then I stopped it and joined intermediate. I got an MBBS seat in government college Nellore. Now I want to discontinue my diploma to get my scholarship money. So, please tell me the way to get scholarship and discontinue my diploma. Thank you.
MBBS admission requires intermediate with Biology science as a subject and should clear entrance exam. Since you have passed both and got seat in medical college, what is the issue with diploma? If to get scholarship for MBBS then you should get a TC (Transfer Certificate) from the institution you were doing diploma and the present institution as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?