23rd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I discontinue B.E and continue fashion technology by joining NIFT?

I am a first year student of BE.I want to discontinue BE n join NIFT. What I should do for that? Can you please guide me with the information on this? What is the process on this? Is it possible for me to do that? I really want to change as I am not interested in B.E anymore.

23rd October 2016, 06:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I discontinue B.E and continue fashion technology by joining NIFT?

Yes, you can join the NIFT without pursuing B.E.

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology and is the premier institute for it.

You can appear for the NIFT B.F.Tech or B.Des course and after qualifying in the entrance examination eligible to get admission in it.

The eligibility to appear for B.F.Tech is that candidate must have PCM as main paper in 10+2 and for B.Des is only 10+2 from a recognised board.

For more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?