17th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to 2nd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th with PCM?

How to get admission to 2nd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th with PCM?

Is it possible to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  2. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM?
  3. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year diploma in engineering? I have completed 12th with PCM group
  5. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  6. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%
  8. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  11. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  14. How to take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering from Polytechnic College? I have finished 12th PCM
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  16. Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology?
  17. Lateral entry from one Diploma stream to another?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma(Civil) in MSBTE after passing 12th with 56% without technical?
18th January 2015, 07:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to 2nd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th with PCM?

Yes, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry process. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM or who have completed 2 years ITI course are eligible to get direct admission in second year Diploma course. Most of the colleges provide direct admissions in second year of Diploma course based on the marks secured by candidates in 12th standard board examinations. But, some colleges conduct an entrance test, and offers admissions to candidates who have scored good marks in entrance test.
13th April 2015, 05:43 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How to get admission to 2nd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th with PCM?

Only a few private universities allows lateral admissions to 12th pass candidates into diploma.
Most private Universities and all the govt colleges for diploma dose not have any such rule.You need to appear for the entrance tests or direct admission if you wish to get admission into diploma.
Only if you have passed 2 year ITI course,then you are eligible for lateral entry or else go through the normal procedure.
As you have completed 12th then better option would be to go for B.Tech rather than diploma as you have already given 2 years for 12th and after 4years you will have a higher degree and most probably a better job than what you will get after 3years in diploma.Had you opted for Diploma after 10th,it could have been time saving and better option.
14th April 2015, 08:09 PM
Tanveer2308

Yes definitely you can get admission in diploma as you passed out 12th standard with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics as a compulsory subjects.

After 12th standard you can get admission in 2nd year of diploma in any trade. You need to give a CET i.e. Common entrance test for getting appropriate college and trade.

But you also have a good option to do B.Tech after 12th standard. If you are thinking to go to engineering field after diploma then you have a good option to catch this field after 12th standard. For doing this you need to give an entrance exam. College and seats will be alloted on the behalf of rank you scored in entrance exam.
16th April 2015, 01:11 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Just you have to appear in entrance exam of Diploma to get admission in Diploma course after 12th
with PCM.
Here are name of some entrance exam for Diploma in which you have to appear.
1).JEXPO.
2).BCECE
3).CET
So, take some preparation of entrance exam of Diploma to make good rank ,through which you can get admission in good college.
9th December 2019, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have compitedmy BE from mumbai university ager 12th....as gov compusary only diploma holder for jr engg post in wrd pwd bmc ...so now I want to do diploma for appearing such exams ..can I get admission in diploma 2 ND year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?