23rd December 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in JBT Diploma (Correspondence) with 50% marks in 12th?

Sir,I want to know how can i take admission in jbt diploma course in ignou (correspondence). I am 28 years old and i have passed 12th with 50% marks. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  2. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  3. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  4. How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  5. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  6. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  7. Can I do JBT through correspondence after completing B.A with 53%
  8. Can I do 12th through correspondence while doing diploma?
  9. Can I do JBT from Jammu Kashmir after passing 12th from NIOS? I have scored 60% marks
  10. Can I apply for JBT having not completed 12th but done Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  11. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  12. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  13. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  15. What is the best way to do JBT course? I have passed 12th with 65% marks
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  17. What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?
  18. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?
23rd December 2015, 08:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in JBT Diploma (Correspondence) with 50% marks in 12th?

Eligibility for Diploma course JBT:

Minimum qualification required for diploma course is 12th from recognized board with at least 50% marks with any stream.

Age 17-35 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories.

You have to appear in the Entrance Exam and have to qualify the exam to pursue this course.
31st December 2015, 10:36 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: How to get admission in JBT Diploma (Correspondence) with 50% marks in 12th?

As you completed your 12th standard,you can directly join into the second year(Third semester) of diploma.The eligibility to join in diploma after 12th standard is you should clear your 12th standard and your age should be more than 17years.Based on your Tenth and 12th standard marks your seat is allotted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?