23rd December 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which all exams am eligible to apply for after completion of diploma course in Automobile engineering?

I am completing diploma in auto.engg.and b.e.mech(appeared) so sir which exam can i give? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria of all the common exams which I can apply for? Awaiting to get the answer on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for JEE main exams after completion of Diploma course?
  5. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  6. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  11. Am I eligible to study correspondence Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI(Mechanics)?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Tech Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  14. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  15. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  17. Government job after 3 years of polytechnic diploma in Automobile?
  18. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
31st December 2015, 11:46 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Which all exams am eligible to apply for after completion of diploma course in Automobile engineering?

State Board of Technical Education of every state conducts a lateral entry exam to join diploma students into second year of Engineering.A single entrance exam is conducted and ranks are allotted based on marks and then counselling is conducted.This entrance exam differs from state to state like ECET,CET.This exam consists of choose the correct word pattern.The syllabus of this exam consists of Mathematics,Physics and chemistry.As your course is Auto mobile engineering, 100 marks questions from your core subjects will be asked.This exam will be conducted only once in every year and the rank scored is valid only for that respective year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?