31st December 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which field will be suitable for me, if I am not interested in maintenance engineer job in textile industry?

Dear Sir, this is Harish Mishra, I have completed Mechanical engineering on 2015 & worked 11 months as maintenance engineer in textile industry, but I am not satisfied with my job profile. So, please tell me a field which will be more professional as my previous job profile. Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Aircraft Maintanence engineering diploma?
  2. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  3. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  4. What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?
  5. How to get job in Tata Steel as a Maintenance Engineer after diploma in Engineering and having 2 years of experience as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Thermal Power plant?
  6. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  7. Maintenance Engineering jobs in Airlines for Aeronautical Engineer fresher -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?
  9. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry?
  10. What is the scope of ECE in India?
  11. How can I apply for training in telecom companies?
  12. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  13. Is Arvind Textile Industry a Private Company? How can I apply for a job in Arvind Textile Industry after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get a government job in textile field after completing B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for Post Graduation course after Diploma in Textile and 9 years experience in textile industry?
  16. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  17. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Tele communication after age of 20 years? -- [New]
15th January 2017, 11:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field will be suitable for me, if I am not interested in maintenance engineer job in textile industry?

You should analyse your strengths and your comfort level and then think of your interest. You should go for the field in which you are interested. This will help you to work better and will give you peace at work. The best option for you is to switch to a company of your interest level. Since you have just 11 months of experience so you can still join other organizations as a fresher and start your career again. Otherwise you can opt for higher studies in your preferable domain and then opt for the job in the concerned domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?