15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between Industrial Production at NIE or Mechanica at Vidyavardaka? What are the prospects for IP completed student?

Which is better, Industrial Production at NIE or Mechanical at Vidyavardaka. Which one carries weight. What are the prospects of an IP completed studen

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in Civil, Industrial Production in NIE or SJCE of Mysore after getting 45625 rank in CET?
  2. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  3. Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?
  4. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
  5. Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?
  6. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  7. How to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  9. After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  11. How to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Higher studies after production and industrial engineering in abroad -- [New]
  13. What is the difference between Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering? Which one is better?
  14. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  15. Am I eligible for SAIL Entrance Exam being a candidate with Industrial & Production background?
  16. How much marks are required in PI(production and industrial) to get a seat in IIT Madras
  17. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  18. How to get in core companies for interview? I have completed B.E(Industrial and Production Engineering) in SJCE Mysore
29th April 2023, 07:01 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is better between Industrial Production at NIE or Mechanica at Vidyavardaka? What are the prospects for IP completed student?

Choosing between Industrial Production at NIE and Mechanical Engineering at Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering can be a personal decision based on your interests, strengths, and career goals. Both courses have their own unique features and opportunities for students.

Industrial Production (IP) is a specialized branch of engineering that focuses on the production and optimization of industrial processes and systems. The course curriculum covers topics such as manufacturing technology, materials management, supply chain management, industrial automation, quality control, and industrial safety. Graduates of IP can pursue a variety of career paths in industries such as manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, and production planning. They can work as Industrial Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Production Engineers, Quality Engineers, or Operations Managers.

On the other hand, Mechanical Engineering is a more traditional and versatile branch of engineering that deals with the design, development, and maintenance of mechanical systems and machines. The course curriculum covers topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, materials science, manufacturing processes, and robotics. Graduates of Mechanical Engineering can pursue career paths in industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy, healthcare, and defense. They can work as Design Engineers, Research Engineers, Project Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, or Technical Consultants.

As for the prospects of IP completed students, they can find employment opportunities in a wide range of industries such as automobile, aviation, energy, food processing, pharmaceuticals, and electronics. According to recent data, the average salary for an Industrial Engineer in India is around Rs. 4,00,000 per year, with higher salaries offered to experienced professionals. The job outlook for Industrial Engineers is positive in India, with growing demand for professionals who can improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability in various industries.

Ultimately, the choice between Industrial Production at NIE and Mechanical Engineering should be based on your personal interests, career goals, and the strengths of the respective programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?