11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible to apply for Bharat Wagon & Engineering Company, Patna? Which post I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and want to get job in Bharat Wagon & Engineering Company, Patna. Am I eligible to apply for the job? Which post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  2. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges in Patna?
  4. Full details of companies in Patna for Mechanical Engineering Internship?
  5. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for applying any post of RTO if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  10. TRF & TES jobs for Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for railway ticket checker post? I have passed diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Am I eligible to apply in RRB JE and SSE recruitment being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. What are the qualifications required to become RTO? Which graduation to complete?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
8th February 2017, 12:53 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible to apply for Bharat Wagon & Engineering Company, Patna? Which post I can get?

Since you have completed the diploma, then you will be eligible for the low level jobs as the diploma is equivalent only to 12th standard.

Instead of joining it on the basis of Diploma, complete your degree and then search for the job.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?