14th February 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering?

Sir, myself Lavanya. Now I'm doing my third year mechanical. I have to get job in core company and I'm also interested in RRB. My percentage is 77. If there is a chance to get job in core company.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  2. Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?
  3. What should I do to get a good job in a core company after completion of mechanical engineering?
  4. What type of opportunities are there after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  5. List of mechanical engineering core job details to apply with 66% aggregate in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to do Internship in Core Companies of Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Extra courses which will help to get job in an electronic core company?
  9. Internship in Mechanical engineering core company details?
  10. How to get mechanical core job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  12. What is the eligibility for job in core mechanical(Government and Private Company)
  13. How can i get a core company job after passing my IT Engineering?
  14. If I change my job from IT to mechanical, will I be treated as fresher?
  15. List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?
  16. Government jobs available in any core company for B.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  18. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
14th February 2017, 10:53 PM
positive boy

Default Re: Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering?

Yes,You can get job in core company after mechanical engineering. For getting job in core company you have to passed B.E or B tech degree course with minimum 70% in qualifying degree exam from any well recognized university.

List of some companies which you should apply for job after successful completion of Mechanical Engineering:-

●ONGC

●DRDO

●SAIL

●NTPC

●Jindal Steel

●Infosys

●Wipro.
15th February 2017, 05:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Mechanical Engineering is considered to be the evergreen branch of engineering. This stream has so many job opportunities in private and public sector. If you are interested in Railway Recruitment board, you need to appear for RRB SE or JE exam and clear it to get desired job.

Mechanical engineers can also apply for GATE entrance exam and secure a good rank to get jobs in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc. Other than this, you can apply for Indian Engineering services exam for the most reputable job in engineering services.

In private sector, you can apply for jobs in core companies like Tata, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Ford Motors etc. Candidates are selected through aptitude round, technical and HR interview.
7th May 2022, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B tech in mechanical engineering in the year 2019. I have also completed my diploma in 2016.Since then I am working with production unit of different companies.But the extensive hard work has put my health in trouble.I am unable to work in production unit any more.So I resigned. Iam now undergoing 6 month course in data science and Machine learning as I would like to switch over to IT. Kindly advice what should I do following my resignation.Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?