5th July 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in top core company in mechanical engineering?

how to get a job in top core company in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  2. How to do Internship in Core Companies of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  5. What is the eligibility for job in core mechanical(Government and Private Company)
  6. How to get a good job in core sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  8. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8? -- [New]
  9. C.G.P.A. requirements for getting into a core company -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job in Mechanical core Company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in Mechanical Branch
  11. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  12. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  13. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  14. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  15. Job opportunities in core field for M.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  16. How can I get a good job in Core companies? I'm a final year Mechanical student from Pune university at D.Y. Patil college of engineering and have secured 57% marks upto 6th sem
  17. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Migration from IT company to core company?
31st October 2012, 07:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in top core company in mechanical engineering?

Most of the reputed firms conduct recruitment on the basis of GATE score. Public sector firms such as NTPC, Coal India, IOC are the reputed firms in this sector. In addition to this, you can apply for jobs in Indian Railways. Recruitment is carried out by RRB. Leading private sector firms such as Ashok Leyland, L and T conducts recruitment through campus selection. Aspirants are required to have first class marks in qualifying exam.
11th March 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good job in top core company in mechanical engineering?

how to get a good job in top core companies after passing b.tech with 80.09%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?