27th April 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?

Hello,
I belong to OBC category and I fill OBC category in application form of JEE Main. Now, I have OBC certificate but I have not non-creamy layer certificate. And in admission they require NCL certificate. So now what can I do? Can I eligible for JEE Advanced?

30th April 2015, 12:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?

Dear one thing I should confirm to you is at the time of Joining through JEE Advanced score you need to submit the " Category Certificate ". For Example if you are belonging to OBC (NCL ) then you must produce the Certificat of that.

Otherwise you will be treated as OBC Creamy Layer then you will belong to General Category. Thus the process is being processed. Some time the cancellation of admission will also happen.

For this there is a lot of time for admission into IIT's so mean while you can apply for Non Creamy Layer of OBC Certificate. Try to get it as quickly as possible.

The Entire process is being done after completion of Counseling. Here we are giving you the some important dates about the Counseling and other details.

Important dates of JEE Advanced :

* JEE Advanced Results will be released on : 18/06/2015

* Seat Allocation Round 1 : 01/07/2015

* Round II : 07/07/2015

* Provisional Allotment : July Third Week 2015.
22nd September 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?

I am going to appear for JEE Main and JEE Advanced during 2019. Now I have OBC-NCL Certificate issued on 10.09.18
With this certificate can I apply for JEE Advanced or I have to apply a new OBC-NCL in April-2019 Please advice me
11th December 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I am an recident of West Bengal and belonging to obc creamy layer category but there is a mistake that my family income is less than 1.5 lack per annum . So can I get obc ncl certificate . If yes , then how can I apply.
23rd November 2019, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to make my female reservation certificate. So what are the procedure for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?