7th May 2010, 03:08 PM
pankaj sain

What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?

I have done B.B.A & 1year deploma in accounts from IIJT. and pursuing M.B.A with Finance, now working in corporate office of Asahi India map auto glass ltd. Gurgaon.in Acounts. Now when i try for job in any other company they all mostly ask for B.com. now i want to know that what should i have to do for increase my profile & salary

7th May 2010, 04:40 PM
sonal goel

Default Re: What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?

Dear,
If you really want to enhance your career then you should go for MBA through CAT/MAt or other entrance exams. IT will be the best way for you.
You should prepare well for these entrance exams from various institutes and still you can join them and crack the entrance exam. Still you have time in your hand.
You can go for MBA from finance specialization.
Please think upon it as soon as possible and decide something so that you can work accordingly as still time is there.

Good Luck!!!!!
7th May 2010, 07:15 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?

Why are you worrying so much?
you are doing MBA and it is not a small thing.
after completing it automatically your profile will get a sort of charm and then it will be easy for you to get the job
7th May 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

if you interested in doing BBA, you can go for IIPM or IIM. good salary is given for every body, but the fees is more. those who like to do, you can try it out. for national it will be 11 lak and international 14lak. enjoy
22nd June 2010, 06:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Pankaj,
A bachelors degree in business administration does not holds enough value to fetch you a good job. As you said you are pursuing MBA in finance, you dont need to go for any other course. After successful completion of MBA and few years of experience, you will definitely get a satisfying job. So, at this point of time you must concentrate on your MBA programme and try to pass out with high percentage of marks to qualify for better job in the corporate world.
23rd June 2010, 08:35 AM
bholag

dear friend,
after BBA you can do MBA which is most demanding sector now a days which provide good package .doing MBA can improve your resume & makes it smarter.
you can get good salary.
for doing MBA you have to crack CAT,MAT
Do your MBA from reputed colleges like:
IIMs
SIIMs
XLRI,jamshedpur
all the best
24th June 2010, 10:25 PM
sital

dear friend
after completing your BBA it will be good if you do MBA
and after completing MBA you will get good job and it will make your resume look better.
25th June 2010, 01:19 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear no doubt you have to surely do M.B.A to increase your salary and resume.
GOODLUCK
**AMRITANSU**
3rd July 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

my bba will be completed after 1 year after that i want to do L.L.b from a regular college and mba from correspondence at the same time. is this benefit for me ? please suggest me.

ravi nandan singh
22nd December 2010, 07:44 PM
jitendradagrt

if you really want to do something in your life than you can do MBA from any reputed college and for this you can prepare and attempt CAT/MAT by this your resume and salary both improved
15th January 2011, 07:26 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj sain View Post
I have done B.B.A & 1year deploma in accounts from IIJT. and pursuing M.B.A with Finance, now working in corporate office of Asahi India map auto glass ltd. Gurgaon.in Acounts. Now when i try for job in any other company they all mostly ask for B.com. now i want to know that what should i have to do for increase my profile & salary
Dear friend,
MBA is a fully proffessional course,dont upset try some different companies interviews,you have a advantage of work experience,which is very importent...
6th October 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what i do after B.B.A.,to improve my salary? can it possible,i get M.B.A. college without entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?