27th December 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?

May i know how would i can join IAF (Inidan air Force)
after completing diploma engineering in mechanical ...???? and what kind of i get in IAF?
and how can i enter in IAF ????????

and if diploma is not enough for UPSC so how much i have to go ahed???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join IAF after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I join IAF as a Pilot after completing 10th and diploma 3 years(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  4. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  5. How to join IAF for Pilot after completing diploma in EEE department
  6. How can I join IAF directly after diploma in Mechanical engineering with 4 years experience?
  7. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  8. What can I do to join CBI or UPSC? I am studying diploma in engineering in mechanical branch
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. How to join as a Pilot in IAF after completing 10th+diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Is diploma considered as equivalent to 10+2? Can I apply for jobs in IAF as an Air Warrior after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How should I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What can I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  18. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
31st December 2013, 10:37 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?

After completing diploma course, you are eligible to apply for Airmen Group X Technical Examination. This examination is conducted by Indian Air force Once in a year. This year examination has been completed. Next announcement will be publish in the month of June or July in the official website of Indian Air Force.

Eligibility :- You should have a completed Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and must secure at least 50% Marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (OR) You should have a completed diploma in Engineering(Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Computer Science Engineering) with 50% Marks from a recognized University.

Selection Procedure :- Written Examination, Personal Interview, Medical Test and Physical Test. Written Examination consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Per CBSE Syllabus. The Question paper will be objective Type.

Being a diploma candidate are not eligible to apply for UPSC Examination. To apply for UPSC Examination, you have to complete degree course from a recognized University. After completing degree course, you are eligible to apply for UPSC Examination. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
24th July 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?

diploma student can apply for 10 2 or equivalent jobs in goverment if mentioned for the posts such as clerk,senior store keeper and for mts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?