12th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

16th June 2018, 11:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?

Diploma in Banking & Finance is a Diploma level Banking course. The duration of this course is 1 year.

For this course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, 43 seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management for Diploma in Banking & Finance course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: C-903, Titanium city center , 100 ft, Anand Nagar road, Near Sachin Tower, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 1800 200 4726
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?