9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma(Database Administration) seats are available in SEWS Academy College?

Please help me to know that how many seats are there for Diploma(Database Administration) course at SEWS Academy College? I want to join this course so I want to know about the seat availability.

23rd November 2016, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma(Database Administration) seats are available in SEWS Academy College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know that how many seats are there for Diploma(Database Administration) course at SEWS Academy College? I want to join this course so I want to know about the seat availability.

The Sews Academy & College website is not working, so unable to give you the exact details. But the Sews Academy & College address and Phone numbers are given here. You can contact the college over phone or in person to get the details. The address is Sews Academy & College, 14/18/3B, Elgin Road, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad, UP. Ph # 72755 65786, 98899 41786
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?