11th March 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management course?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc holder and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management course. Please tell me how can I study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS? -- [New]
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  4. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  5. Differences among Export & Import Management and International Marketing Management Diploma courses?
  6. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  7. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  8. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  9. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
  11. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  12. Procedure to apply for government job which are related to import and export?
  13. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  15. Should i do ICWA or MBA in finance after doing diploma in export important management? I am a BAF graduate
  16. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course?
  17. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  18. Which are the courses after B.Com distance learning
25th April 2018, 08:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management course?

In order to study the above mentioned PG Diploma course in Import and Export Management course, candidates must have to complete their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the PG Diploma course in Import and Export Management.
Candidates need to apply in different colleges directly as the admission is based on the marks scored in the last qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?