2nd September 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How to pass diploma in EEE again if I have failed already?

How to pass diploma in EEE again if I have failed already? Can someone please let me know the information on this? I wanted to know the steps which I need to follow to ensure that I will complete the diploma course? Awaiting for the answer.

3rd September 2015, 11:57 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pass diploma in EEE again if I have failed already?

If you have failed in diploma in EEE then you have to apply for reappear examination. Just visit your college and apply for reappear examination. After application process you will be provided with the roll number that will be provided to you through your college examination cell.
Candidate have to pass all the examination to get pass in Diploma in EEE.
4th September 2015, 03:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The simple solution to this problem is to reappear for the exams of subjects in which you have failed. The university or the institute in which you read will definitely conduct the entrance exams for failed candidates.

Back papers are conducted either before or after the regular exams of different semesters. You need to fill the form for the subjects in which you have backlogs by paying fees for the examination held in that year.

For more details, you can visit the official website of your institute.
13th September 2015, 08:19 PM
DSP@1

Every year there will be exams conducted for failed candidates in Diploma.Generally those exams are known as Supplementary exams.

So along with your present semester exams you also pay the fee for those supplementary exams also.

Those exams will be conducted after completion of your present semester exams only,write well and try to clear those exams now.

If you unable to clear those papers and your maximum period of completing your diploma is completed then you are not eligible to complete your Diploma course now.You have to start your Diploma course once again from beginning in EEE group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?