26th August 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech course if pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?

Hello,
Can I join B.Tech course after completing of my Diploma in Automobile Engineering which I am doing on 10th basis? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for 10th PSEB candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  6. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  7. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  9. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  11. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  12. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  13. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  14. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  15. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  16. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  17. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
8th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech course if pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?

Yes, definitely you can study B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering course on the basis of 10th standard. To get admission in B.Tech after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
10th September 2015, 02:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech course if pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I join B.Tech course after completing of my Diploma in Automobile Engineering which I am doing on 10th basis? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you can do B.Tech course through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should above 18 years.
13th September 2015, 07:47 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you are eligible to join B.Tech course after completing your Diploma course.

As you are from Diploma you can join in B.Tech through Lateral entry scheme through which you can join directly in second year of the course.For this you have to appear for the entrace test conducted by your state education board namely JELET/LEET/ECET.

But for that you have to score minimum of 45% of marks in their Diploma.

The courses which you are eligible in B.Tech after completing your Diploma in Automobile Engineering are:-

-Automobile Engineering,
-Mechanical Engineering,
-Aeronautical Engineering,
-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Information Technology,
-Mechantronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?