9th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How seats diploma in degree

Diploma puru pachi ketli seats degreema diploma ni hay

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do AMIE or or any other degree in college after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Degree in (ECE) or (IC) after Diploma in Electrical engineering? Seats available in Gujarat and other states?
  3. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering?
  4. List of good colleges in Gujarat to get admission from diploma to degree in Mechanical engineering? What are the total number of seats?
  5. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  6. Seats available for admission from diploma to degree in Nirma University?
  7. Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?
  8. How many seats are available in diploma mechanical course?
  9. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  10. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  11. Number of seats available for Diploma in Computer Engineering in Gujarat?
  12. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  13. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  14. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus
  15. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  16. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?
  17. TANCET cut-off marks for ME in anna university -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
14th April 2014, 08:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How seats diploma in degree

After completion of diploma course, if admission is taken into the degree course through normal entrance exam then there is no reservation as such. The admission is done purely on the basis of the rank in the entrance exam.

If admission is taken through Lateral Entry Scheme, then 10% of the seats are reserved for the diploma candidates. However, the percentage varies from college to college and branch to branch but generally it is 10%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?