14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Bharathanatiyam course? Where to apply for it in Kerala?

Sir, I am from Kerala and have passed 10th and interested in Dancing course. Please tell me how can I study Diploma in Bharathanatiyam course? Where to apply for it in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Which diploma course to apply after completion of BAMS from Kerala?
  2. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Biotechnology Diploma course in Kerala?
  5. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I study B.Tech in Kerala University?
  7. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  8. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  9. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  10. Possibility to study BTech in Kerala for an ECE Diploma holder of Karnataka? -- [New]
  11. Best institutions to study B.Pharma at Malappuram & Kozhikode district of Kerala? Can I apply to get any scholarship of Kerala and Central Government?
  12. List of colleges of Kerala to study Diploma in General Nursing? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
  13. List of companies offering an Internship to Diploma Civil student in Kerala
  14. Which stream is beneficial to study for Instrumentation Diploma girl candidate? Possibility to get job in Kerala?
  15. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Nutrition being a MSW(Psychiatry) postgraduate working as a Social Worker? List of distance universities in Kerala?
  18. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
18th October 2017, 04:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Bharathanatiyam course? Where to apply for it in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from Kerala and have passed 10th and interested in Dancing course. Please tell me how can I study Diploma in Bharathanatiyam course? Where to apply for it in Kerala?

As you have done Xth and now want to do diploma in bharathanatiyam, then here below are details regarding Diploma course in bharathanatiyam.

Institute Offer Diploma course in Bharathnatyam in Kerala:-

1)Lasya College of Music and Dance.

Contact Details for Application:-

Lasya College of music and Dance,

Pilathara P.O., Kannur District – 670501.

>> For more details please visit www.lasyacollege.in.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in bharathnatyam is Xth from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?