5th December 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is beneficial to study for Instrumentation Diploma girl candidate? Possibility to get job in Kerala?

Dear Friends,
I am doing Diploma in Instrumentation second year. When I complete my course which stream is good for me as I am a girl? Will I get job inside Kerala after my Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  2. Need information about B.Sc. Instrumentation course in South Kerala?
  3. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. What are the opportunities to get a government job for girl candidate
  5. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study Part Time Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for ITI in Instrument Mechanic(Chemical Plant) 2nd year candidate? List of colleges in Kerala?
  8. Is it beneficial to join Girl's Hostel for 7th student whose guardian is moving to Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After doing PG Diploma in Instrumentation can I get job in Canada?
  10. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?
  14. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  16. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  17. Courses related to Instrumentation available to study in MS in Canada? Possibility to get scholarship?
  18. Can I choose any other stream to study in B.Tech being a Diploma Instrumentation Engineer?
28th April 2023, 12:57 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Which stream is beneficial to study for Instrumentation Diploma girl candidate? Possibility to get job in Kerala?

Instrumentation Engineering is a promising field for diploma holders, regardless of gender. It involves the design and development of control systems used in various industries such as oil and gas, power generation, chemical, and many others. Here are some streams within the field of Instrumentation Engineering that are beneficial for female candidates:
  1. Industrial Automation: This stream involves the design, development, and implementation of control systems used in various industries. It covers topics such as PLC programming, HMI design, SCADA systems, and industrial communication protocols. Industrial automation is a growing field, and there is a high demand for skilled professionals in this area.
  2. Biomedical Instrumentation: This stream involves the design and development of medical devices used for diagnosis and treatment. It covers topics such as sensors, medical imaging, and signal processing. Biomedical Instrumentation is an emerging field with high growth potential.
  3. Process Control: This stream involves the design and implementation of control systems used in manufacturing processes. It covers topics such as process modeling, process control, and optimization. Process control is a vital aspect of any manufacturing industry, and there is a high demand for skilled professionals in this area.
Regarding the job opportunities in Kerala for Diploma holders in Instrumentation Engineering, there are many industries in Kerala that require the services of such professionals. The major industries in Kerala where Instrumentation professionals are required are Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Power Generation, Chemical, and Pharmaceutical. The Kerala State Electricity Board and Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation are some of the major recruiters for Instrumentation Engineering diploma holders. There are also opportunities in private companies that are involved in automation, control systems, and instrumentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?