25th November 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Information about course and syllabus of 1 year IT Diploma? Scope of this course?

Dear sir I want to know about IT 1 Year Diploma.And about its syllabus which subtect are involve in IT 1 Year diploma.And about its scopes in Dubai or all over the world.

31st December 2014, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about course and syllabus of 1 year IT Diploma? Scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir I want to know about IT 1 Year Diploma.And about its syllabus which subtect are involve in IT 1 Year diploma.And about its scopes in Dubai or all over the world.
Diploma in IT is a 3 year diploma course which is divided into six semesters. Applicants performances are evaluated on the basis of their performances in practical and theory exam. After completing a Diploma in IT can apply for advanced diploma or master’s degree in the course.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> The diploma course is open to those applicants only who have passed their 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

-> But, most of the institution give first preference is given to the students passing class 12th standard.

-> Minimum age requirement is 15 years and students must produce a12th standard leaving certificate.

There is good scope available for Diploma IT in the software field. The applicant can work related to the software, data management and security sectors. Remuneration is generally good and according to the qualification and experience.
29th November 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about course and syllabus of 1 year IT Diploma? Scope of this course?

Can I do pg diploma in journalism after completing diploma in journalism 1yr courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?