10th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma?

Dear Sir,
I am a Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering and having 10 years of working experience Abroad. I want to join in B.E. correspondence course. How to apply and where to apply in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  2. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  3. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  5. How to study B.Sc Nursing through correspondence mode in abroad? -- [New]
  6. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  7. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  8. Is it possible for me to study B.Sc Nursing in correspondence mode from abroad?
  9. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  10. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  11. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  12. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  13. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  14. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 70% in Matriculation, 75% in Diploma of Associate Engineering, 2.8 CGPA in B.Tech Pass, 3.4 CGPA in B.Tech Honours and 6.0 Bands in IELTS being a Pakistani who has 2 years of experience?
  15. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  16. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  17. Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?
  18. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
1st May 2016, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering and having 10 years of working experience Abroad. I want to join in B.E. correspondence course. How to apply and where to apply in India?
The aspirant can study the B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through correspondence mode after Diploma course in Neptune Institute of Management & Technology. The duration of the course is Four years. You have to contact the institute for the application in person or from the study centers. You have to apply through post or directly for the admission.

Please, visit the official website - Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?